We are currently undergoing our very own transformation as I type this post to you today. The hubby is downstairs pulling up carpet and getting ready to rip out drywall down to the studs:
Looks like fun, ey? I wish I could say it was because we planned on it. Unfortunately, this is a surprise remodel project brought on by flooding in our basement due to the March meltdown and the inches of rain we had over the weekend. After a few freak out moments, lots of pacing back and forth, a visit from our insurance agent, the purchase of another dehumidifier and a large wind fan, we feel like we’ve got it under control. For now.
We’re still freaking out a little bit, but it is what it is. We have a contractor coming over this afternoon to help us assess how this happened and where the water came from so we can hopefully prevent it from happening again. Hopefully.
But enough about our dilemma. Let’s move on to the fun stuff: YOUR beautiful projects!
Dream & Differ received the most likes (8) for Transformation Tuesday so far for creating a cute bunny silhouette inspired by Pottery Barn. This proves that a little ingenuity goes a really long way. Your entire vignette is adorable!
Visit the links that catch your eye and click “like” if you dare!!
Here are the rules:
1. Please become a follower or email subscriber of this blog. I thank you for the support!
2. Please link to something that is relevant to this blog’s topics (please feel free to link up to 2 projects). For example, a remodel, room reveal, before & after, craft, or DIY project. No businesses or Etsy shop links please. This is for projects ONLY.
3. Link to your specific post, NOT your home page, please.
4. Please add the Transformation Tuesday button or a link to this post to your post so more people can learn about the party . . . the more people that see the button, the more people that will see your posts, and therefore, your blog!
5. Please check out a few other linked projects and be sure to “like” the ones that catch your eye because features will be chosen based on the number of views/likes it receives!
Thank you for reading!