Welcome to Transformation
Tuesday Wednesday?? We’ve had a lot going on in our nest this week and we’re in the midst of making some major decisions, so my mind has been in other places and I needed a couple of days to concentrate on making those decisions. I hope you don’t mind partying one day later than usual? Okay? Are we good?Whew. Okay. I’m glad!
Last week we had the most link ups to date in the history of Transformation Tuesday! Way to go, Everyone! I had great fun clicking away and catching up on your incredible blogs, but I wanted to make sure to highlight a few that really caught my eye.
It’s Just Me put her thinking cap on and created some fantastic pillows from vintage dishtowels. I think they’re gorgeous, don’t you agree?
Dear Emmeline made some updates to an unused portion of her
kitchen and I think I’ve died and gone to vintage heaven!
Junk Chic Cottage cleared off her shelves and staged them with a fresh new look for winter. I love your chalkboard, Kris!
Here are the rules:
1. Please become a follower or email subscriber of this blog. I thank you for the support!
2. Please link to something that is relevant to this blog’s topics (please feel free to link up to 2 projects). For example, a remodel, room reveal, recipe, before & after, craft, or DIY project. No businesses or Etsy shop links please. This is for projects ONLY.
3. Link to your specific post, NOT your home page, please.
4. Please add the Transformation Tuesday button or a link to this post to your post so more people can learn about the party . . . the more people that see the button, the more people that will see your posts, and therefore, your blog!
5. Please check out a few other linked projects and be sure to leave them a comment and share some blog love!
Thank you for reading!