Yet another week has absolutely flown by and we’re back to start another fabulous link party! But first, as always, I must give a shout out to some of you that caught my eye last week!
Creatively Southern shared a step-by-step tutorial on how to create these thrifty bookshelves. I’ve been considering making some of these for Operation Infinite Giggles, so the timing was perfect!
Living Vintage takes us along on their mudroom building journey. I adore this room (talk about a serious amount of character). I can’t even imagine the stories that wood would tell if it could talk!
Create Inspire performed a serious trash-to-treasure transformation number on this desk and chair. And boy, oh boy, were they in need of it!
I always get “thank you” emails after I feature a blogger and their project and I’m grateful for that. However, I really should be thanking YOU for the incredible inspiration. I’m in awe of YOU every week and I thank YOU for taking the time to link up to The Ironstone Nest’s weekly link party!
Here are the rules:
1. Please become a follower or email subscriber of this blog. I thank you for the support!
2. Please link to something that is relevant to this blog’s topics (please feel free to link up to 2 projects). For example, a remodel, room reveal, before & after, craft, or DIY project. No businesses or Etsy shop links please. This is for projects ONLY.
3. Link to your specific post, NOT your home page, please.
4. Please add the Transformation Tuesday button or a link to this post to your post so more people can learn about the party . . . the more people that see the button, the more people that will see your posts, and therefore, your blog!
5. Please check out a few other linked projects and be sure to leave them a comment and share some blog love!
Thank you for reading!