Last week Create Inspire received the most clicks and “likes” from all of you. Apparently her buffet makeover caught your eye! And it certainly caught mine too!
Days of Chalk and Chocolate also caught your eye with this fabulous Faux Gold Patina Finish on her table.
And moss is a huge eye catcher! Decorated Chaos shares a tutorial for making your very own moss covered orbs. Talk about super simple!!
Visit the links that catch your eye and click “like” if you dare!!
Here are the rules:
1. Please become a follower or email subscriber of this blog. I thank you for the support!
2. Please link to something that is relevant to this blog’s topics (please feel free to link up to 2 projects). For example, a remodel, room reveal, before & after, craft, or DIY project. No businesses or Etsy shop links please. This is for projects ONLY.
3. Link to your specific post, NOT your home page, please.
4. Please add the Transformation Tuesday button or a link to this post to your post so more people can learn about the party . . . the more people that see the button, the more people that will see your posts, and therefore, your blog!
5. Please check out a few other linked projects and be sure to “like” the ones that catch your eye because features will be chosen based on the number of views/likes it receives!
Thank you for reading!