You guys certainly had no problem adapting to the new rules for this link party! Last week I changed the rules on you a bit by asking YOU to visit the links and click “like” on the ones you were inspired by the most. Your picks from last week are fantastic. Great job, Everyone!!
Create Inspire used the power of paint to give this hutch a gorgeous new look!
Dear Emmeline is at it again! She gave this dresser a dramatic and very different style with the addition of a faux cross stitch pattern. It’s a truly unique work of art!
And last, but not least, Homeroad gave us a step-by-step tutorial on how to make our own string cone! Isn’t it lovely?
You are truly incredible. I’m amazed each and every week at your talent and the sacrifices you make to share your projects with all of us. Thank you for being YOU!
Be sure to visit the links that catch your eye and click “like” if you dare!!
Here are the rules:
1. Please become a follower or email subscriber of this blog. I thank you for the support!
2. Please link to something that is relevant to this blog’s topics (please feel free to link up to 2 projects). For example, a remodel, room reveal, before & after, craft, or DIY project. No businesses or Etsy shop links please. This is for projects ONLY.
3. Link to your specific post, NOT your home page, please.
4. Please add the Transformation Tuesday button or a link to this post to your post so more people can learn about the party . . . the more people that see the button, the more people that will see your posts, and therefore, your blog!
5. Please check out a few other linked projects and be sure to “like” the ones that catch your eye because features will be chosen based on the number of views/likes it receives!
Thank you for reading!