In the meantime, though, we have features to check out from last week . . .
Michele from Shelstring stunned her family when she brought this dresser home from a thrift store. The poor thing had been unloved for a long time.
Please visit her blog to see how beautiful the dresser is now! You won’t believe it!
So what’s shakin’ bacon? Let’s see what you’ve been up to this week! Please grab a button and let the party begin! Woo hoo!
Here are the rules:
1. Please become a follower or email subscriber of this blog. I thank you for the support!
2. Please link to something that is relevant to this blog’s topics (please feel free to link up to 2 projects per blog). For example, a remodel, room reveal, recipe, before & after, craft, or DIY project. No businesses or Etsy shop links please. This is for projects ONLY.
3. Link to your specific post, NOT your home page, please.
4. Please add the Transformation Tuesday button or a link to this post to your post so more people can learn about the party . . . the more people that see the button, the more people that will see your posts, and therefore, your blog!
5. Please check out a few other linked projects and be sure to leave them a comment and share some blog love!
Thank you for reading!