Having transformed our kitchen with the power of paint, this fantastic kitchen makeover by cottage4c grabbed my attention immediately. Brenda’s blue cabinets are just gorgeous!
And A Vintage Fairy came up with a very clever way to use a pumpkin: a planter for a succulent garden. Although her inspiration came from elsewhere, I think she did a fantastic job with her garden!
So let’s see what you crazy talented bloggers have been up to this week . . . grab a button and let the party begin! Woo hoo!
Here are the rules:
1. Please become a follower or email subscriber of this blog. I thank you for the support!
2. Please link to something that is relevant to this blog’s topics (please feel free to link up to 2 projects per blog). For example, a remodel, room reveal, recipe, before & after, craft, or DIY project. No businesses or Etsy shop links please. This is for projects ONLY.
3. Link to your specific post, NOT your home page, please.
4. Please add the Transformation Tuesday button or a link to this post to your post so more people can learn about the party . . . the more people that see the button, the more people that will see your posts, and therefore, your blog!
5. Please check out a few other linked projects and be sure to leave them a comment and share some blog love!
Thank you for reading!