It was another fantastic Transformation Tuesday Link Party, Folks! You never cease to amaze me!
Last week, Blue Star Antiques linked up this fantastic buffet transformation and she provided some great tips on how to fix chipped veneer! I think the color choice and the lined drawers are fabulous!
Dear Emmeline transformed an artists’ file cabinet and I think it’s perfect just as it is, Emmeline! I wouldn’t change a thing!
Thanks again to all of you for linking up each week. It’s super great fun to go through and see your incredibly talented blog posts! You inspire me!
So let’s see what you crazy talented bloggers have been up to week . . . grab a button and let the party begin! Woo hoo!
Here are the rules:
1. Please become a follower or email subscriber of this blog. I thank you for the support!
2. Please link to something that is relevant to this blog’s topics (please feel free to link up to 2 projects per blog). For example, a remodel, room reveal, recipe, before & after, craft, or DIY project. No businesses or Etsy shop links please. This is for projects ONLY.
3. Link to your specific post, NOT your home page, please.
4. Please add the Transformation Tuesday button or a link to this post to your post so more people can learn about the party . . . the more people that see the button, the more people that will see your posts, and therefore, your blog!
5. Please check out a few other linked projects and be sure to leave them a comment and share some blog love!
Thank you for reading!