I apologize for the lack of project posts lately. Life in our nest has been quite chaotic since our newest addition arrived. I can barely find time to take a shower these days, let alone get a project done. I have a gazillion projects going in my head and my “to do” list grows longer every day so once I start working on them, I’ll probably have enough lined up to blog about for a year. No joke.
But even if I can’t get a project done right now, you sure are working hard out there! Take a look:
So let’s see what you crazy talented bloggers have been up to this past week . . . grab a button and let the Transformation Tuesday party begin! Woo hoo!
Here are the rules:
1. Please become a follower or email subscriber of this blog. I thank you for the support!
2. Please link to something that is relevant to this blog’s topics (please feel free to link up to 2 projects per blog). For example, a remodel, room reveal, recipe, before & after, craft, or DIY project. No businesses or Etsy shop links please. This is for projects ONLY.
3. Link to your specific post, NOT your home page, please.
4. Please add the Transformation Tuesday button or a link to this post to your post so more people can learn about the party . . . the more people that see the button, the more people that will see your posts, and therefore, your blog!
5. Please check out a few other linked projects and be sure to leave them a comment and share some blog love!
Thank you for reading!