So here we are! B & B’s Nest’s very first TRANSFORMATION TUESDAY! Have you been busy bees gearing up with all of your fabulous transformations? I can’t wait to see all of your hard work. I’m constantly in awe of all of the creative minds out there in blogland. You inspire me to no end, People!
My project for this Transformation Tuesday is an antique doorknob photo holder. I transformed a plain old doorknob into something useful. I’ve seen them recently at a lot of vintage markets and on Etsy. I recently came across 4 rare, black vintage doorknobs and decided I wanted to make a couple for our home, but I couldn’t find any tutorials anywhere. They’re not difficult to make, which is probably why I couldn’t find a tutorial, but I’m going to provide one for you here today so you don’t waste your precious time, or supplies, trying to figure it out!
It should look something like this when you’re done:
And pull up, adjusting the height of your photo holder as you pull:
Next, wrap the wire TIGHTLY around the standing wire. It’s very important to make sure you wrap it once around it very tight. I made one that wasn’t tight enough and it wobbled all over the place!
Polly Want a Crafter?
Now it’s YOUR turn to inspire us! Be sure to grab my button and read the rules below . . . let’s get this party started, shall we?
Here are the Transformation Tuesday party link rules:
1. Please become a public Google Friend Connect follower or email subscriber of this blog FIRST. Thank you.
2. Please link to something that is relevant to this blog’s topics (up to 3 links per blog ONLY). For example, a remodel, before and after, craft, or DIY project. No businesses or Etsy shop links please. This is for projects ONLY.
3. Link to your specific post, NOT your home page.
4. Please add my Transformation Tuesday button to your post so more people can learn about the party . . . the more people that see the button, the more people that will see your posts, and therefore, your blog!
5. Please check out a few other linked projects, be sure to leave a comment and share some blog love!
Please do not repeat the same link each week. We want to keep things fresh and newly inspiring.
This link party is open until Friday and I will share some of my favorites with you next week!
So here we go. Let’s roll . . .